Death By VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!

2 posters

Go down

Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!  Empty Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!

Post  Unkle Spanky February 16th 2012, 5:41 am

Hey guys and gals! This is pretty cool, our own forum. Thanks Chris, Doug and Brian for getting it done. It's pretty crazy to think, 'Death by VW' went from being something that Kyler and his homies made up back in the day for their VW crew. To him and I bullshitting in the shop about starting a Death by VW Car Club , to the Facebook page he started and now to this! Next this 'Death by VW' will take over the world!!! Bwahahahaha

The original Death by VW mascot! Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!  P1000319

Anyways, I'm Nate and I'm from Whatcom County. I come off as a dick so don't take it personal. I am a fan of the volkswagens, preferably water cooled, but one day I'll have a stretched bug all ratted out. My first car ever was an 1984 audi 4000s, it was a tank, but I was young and dumb and it's life was short. Then for years I drove "American" cars, lots of displacement, big tires, gas guzzling, love machines. Now I drive a Honda, but it was free so STFU. I just bought an 83 Rabbit tonight, needs some work, but the price was right and been hunting for one for a while. I've also got a 1980 VW Rabbit Truck aka Caddy that me and Kyler have totally redone. It's so close to being on the road I can taste it. We should be taking her on her maiden voyage in the next few days.

Yeah, so that is me. Thanks again for being a part of this! Hope to see many of you and your cars out and about.

Last edited by Unkle Spanky on February 21st 2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unkle Spanky
Unkle Spanky
Admin

http://deathbyvw.blogspot.com/?zx=94619d1fa0a41773

Back to top Go down

Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!  Empty The blogie blog

Post  Unkle Spanky February 16th 2012, 5:48 am

Oh yeah, forgot to whore out the Death by VW Blog, it's a mash-up of boobies and the work Kyler and I have done to the Caddy. Death By VW blog
Unkle Spanky
Unkle Spanky
Admin

http://deathbyvw.blogspot.com/?zx=94619d1fa0a41773

Back to top Go down

Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!  Empty Re: Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!

Post  kylerlee28 February 16th 2012, 1:02 pm

hi nate afro you should really have your babies looked at
kylerlee28
kylerlee28

Back to top Go down

Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!  Empty Re: Like a good neighbor, Nate Dawg is here!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down